Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Happy Holidays from Michael Lundy, Founding Partner



As this year comes to an end, I write to express my sincere gratitude to you. If you are receiving this email, you may be a friend, a colleague, a client, or someone that referred a client to the firm. You may fit into more than one or even all of these categories. Whatever the case, your trust and your loyalty mean more to me than I could ever express in this email.

In my line of work, I see both the best and the worst that people can be. I try to learn from the people I represent and even from those that are adverse so that I can be a better father, husband and business-owner with each passing year. One thing I know for sure is that your decision about which attorney to choose is a uniquely important one, which likely will have long lasting implications in your life, and often is a decision that is made in a moment of great confusion or upset. I am sincerely humbled when that choice is me or another attorney in my firm.

I believe that Older Lundy & Alvarez has become the best law firm in all of Tampa Bay for many reasons. We have attracted extraordinary attorneys in order to expand our practice areas and offer our clients a home for almost any legal need. We will forever be committed to giving you our best work, and to taking care of your friends and family in the same manner we took care of you. I make this as a promise today, tomorrow, in the New Year and for as long as I am practicing law. We will always be here when you need us.

I wish you a holiday season filled with warmth, happiness and love and hope you can spend time with the people that matter most to you. May 2019 bring you all that you deserve and more.

Sincerely,
Michael Lundy

p.s. Our office will be closed during all of the major holidays. Be sure you have the mobile phone number of the attorney with who you are working. But if something comes up and you have nowhere else to turn in an emergency, please call me at 813-598-2074.

1 comment:

  1. I closed my eyes after reading this blog. What amazing feeling. I wish to experience even 1 time. Thanks for your sharing. www.webuyhousesfastfair.com/we-buy-houses-west-palm-beach-fl

    ReplyDelete